Are you ready to be part of innovative production technologies? If yes, then this job is made for you...
As a Production/Tooling Engineer you will:
- Implement new press tooling. Assess method plans, tool design, and follow-up of production up to and including transfer in production.
- Close cooperation with the toolmaker (external company), production, quality service, product development, purchasing, toolmaking, stamp maintenance...
- Checking, in a timely and planned manner, the correct pressing tools of perfect quality for a perfect production process.
- Within this function, there will have to be frequent trips (30/40% of time), inside or outside the EU with an average duration of 5 days.
The Production Engineers are engaged in the preparation of the product and process innovations for the plant. In the press hall we produce truck parts for cab and chassis from thick and thin sheet metal. For this, we develop and manage very challenging press processes.
As a Production Engineer, you stand for devising, developing and implementing the best production process given the current conditions such as safety, quality, delivery reliability and costs.
- Completed Mechanical Engineering course and preferably experience with chipless molding processes of plate components;
- Knowledge or interest in setting up press-method plans, involving the (press) tools and designing production processes;
- Experience with cold forming steel (tooling) is a must;
- Experience in the automotive is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of English;
- You are communicative, service-oriented, analytical, problem-solving and have a hands-on mentality.
SOUND LIKE YOU? - Start your application today by sending your CV!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.