Cross Border Talents is recruiting a project manager to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic.
As a Senior Project Manager, you must be able to manage a large multifaceted project or multiple projects at the same time. Responsible for significant, company-wide projects, typically with large budgets and sizeable staff, focused on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc.
Your Profile as a project manager:
- 2+ years in compliance management
- Project management skills
- Background/understanding in law, regulations and formal documentation
- Experience in IT, software development
- Business English level
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Technical writing skills
Responsibilities as the project manager :
- Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver the with-in budget on desired outcomes. Fully accountable for the result of the project.
- Working closely with the Sales Team and Engineering for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another.
- Have the knowledge, skills, and experience to be able to recognize when problems surface or potential problems are looming. To articulate problems, bring the right people together to solve problems and know when the problem has been properly addressed and closed—all this with the proper sense of urgency that the problem requires.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- The position requires constant communication with customers and internal business partners.
- Deep knowledge or hands-on development experience with Web Services
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Full-time position, on-site, in Prague, Czech Republic
- Competitive salary, based on your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices, and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, unlimited paid vacations
- MultiSport Card
- Pensions Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses…)
- Relocation Package
Our Client starts the day with breakfast in their kitchen. Then they have a small meeting to review what happened last day and what needs to be done this day.
During the day, when you feel tired you can use their relaxing space to play fuzzball, compete with others on PlayStation games or just relax in one of the sofas. There is also a possibility to work from home when you feel sick, or you have need of it when it doesn’t break the flow of the team. There are regular Friday afternoon meetings with beer and food in our Client's kitchen.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.