Project Engineer | Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a Project Engineer to join one of our Clients in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Your Role as a Project Engineer:
As a Project Engineer / Project Manager for Large Industries, you are part of the project team that works on efficiency and reliability projects to maintain and improve the plants in the Benelux. You will:
- Take ownership for the development and execution of one or several projects and you participate actively in the development phase with all the stakeholders.
- Manage all the activities related to the projects.
- Handle and keep your stakeholders up-to-date on the project progress.
- Organise regular steering reviews to discuss your projects. You are in charge of the scope, quality, budget, and schedule.
- Take care of executing the projects following Air Liquide rules, especially all the safety rules.
Scope and direct report: Reports to Projects Team Manager; you are part of a team of project engineers and project managers
Your Profile as a Project Engineer:
- Masters in engineering (mechanical or process engineering)
- 8+ years of proven experience in Industrial Projects execution (EPC projects)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.