Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a Project Leader Development to join one of our Clients in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
The Project Department is responsible for the projects from Customer Contract (Nomination) until series production is in full output. Nomination of a project comes with certain boundary conditions. The boundaries include terms and conditions, development budget, sales price, margin, investments and a development timeline.
The Project Department ensures that the Turbocharger is suitable for series production within the provided time frame while achieving economical and commercial targets. To do this each project has a multi-disciplined project team, steered by the project leader. The functions in the project department are Department Manager, Project group leader, Project leader development, Project Leader Series, Project assistants.
Your Role as a Project Leader Development:
As Project Leader Development, you are responsible for leading projects up to finalization. You steer members of the Engineering, Production Engineering, Purchasing and Quality Department, realizing a successful launch of a turbocharger into series production.
You will do this by:
- Building and maintaining intense relations with your internal and external customers
- Analyzing customer needs and requests
- Negotiating costs, prices, lead times and project steps
- Calculating, keeping track on and analyzing project result (part price margin and Cash-flow) up to Start Of Production (SOP)
- Tracking and leading all development changes
- Setting up the project planning, keeping track of the project and leading the project team towards the product, production process, supply chain, quality and economic goals
- Keeping the team focused, ensuring internal communication, and maintaining a good atmosphere
- Keeping track of cash flow and sample & tooling deliveries during the project
- Complying with the organizational procedures and process regarding Quality and H&S
- Reporting all above and presentation of project status to Management.
- After successfully finalizing the project you will carry the project over to the Project Leader Series.
Your Profile as a Project Leader Development:
- At least 10 years of project leading/management experience
- Experience in automotive development is a big plus
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.