Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Project Management Engineer to join one of our Clients in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Above all, We Are Looking to Recruit “attitude”!
Candidates who are hungry for life with a positive mind and a generous approach to life. Proactive candidates who join us to build. Build themselves through building projects they deliver which in turn builds the company. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit as opposed to people who work as if they were into a 9 to 5 government institution where they are just a number.
We need a candidate who can shine and make us shine with them. Candidates with personality, communication skills, troubleshooters and above all who are with us to service the needs of the company who in turn will service their needs.
Your Duties & Responsibilities as a Project Management Engineer:
- Manage the execution from initiation to closure;
- Prepare the project plan, manpower and quantities;
- Develop detailed petty cash budget;
- Supervise preparation of shop drawings & material submittals;
- Coordinate with logistics for timely supply;
- Supervise preparation of methods statements and Testing & Commissioning procedures;
- Prepare progress reports and initiate invoicing with accounting team;
- Manage the project’s field staff and subcontractor performance;
- Ensure quality and safety to ensure compliance with the contract documents;
- Prepare site visit report;
- Coordinate with other trades (mechanical, civil, architect, ...);
- Prepare variation orders;
- Maintain strong relationship with clients, contractors and subcontractors;
- Conduct the testing and commissioning.
Your Profile as a Project Management Engineer:
- Between 7-10 years of experience in executing electrical systems installation for big scale construction projects;
- Solid knowledge of project management tools such as PrimaVera;
- Good knowledge of drawing AutoCAD is a must, Visio knowledge would be a plus;
- Knowledge of electrical codes (NEC, BS, NFPA...);
- Knowledge of electrical and power calculation software (lighting design...);
- Good team-leading and management skills;
- Time management skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Technical writing skills=;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- An interesting and challenging work environment within one or multiple projects;
- 18-month contract which can be renewed in same project or other geographies;
- Competitive salary + traveling expenses compensation;
- Health insurance;
- Shared accommodation (no more than 2 engineers per apartment), local transportation and meals;
- 30-day annual vacation.
Cross Border Talents is an out-and-outer award-winning specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network with more than 1000
recruitment partners across 50 countries.
Forged in 2013, our successful heritage of matching talented job seekers to organizations across the world illustrates our ambition to contribute to solving the skills shortage challenge through consistently facilitating employment transitions in increasingly volatile and complex labor markets.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.