Project Manager to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal
Are you a PASSIONATE Project Manager looking to develop your career working at the forefront of IoT innovation?
Do you have the hunger to explore the unchartered territory of Internet of Light PARTNERING with a dynamic R&D team? If the answer to the questions is yes, then we want to hear from you.
As Project Manager of the CoC Software on the Tridonic team, you will be responsible for executing projects in an agile environment, promoting and supporting agile methods. You will build the Porto Software Center of Competence identity and culture by providing leadership and expertise in order to ensure optimum performance levels and the realization of an effective development process.
- Manage multiple concurrent software development projects
- Provide guidance on the use of the agile / scrum best practices to establish self –organized and high-performing teams
- Build strong communication channels across sites with stakeholders, relevant departments and cross-functional teams in order to facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution and to identify and remove impediments
- Support the product owner in maintaining the product backlog to ensure that the work is well understood so that the team can continually make progress
- Execute and maintain project management processes in an agile environment
- Contribute to continuous improvement of project management methodologies
- Corrdinate project planning, resourcing, staffing and monitor progress and performance against the project plan
- You will have a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- You will have at least 3 years of relevant experience in an agile project environment/scrum master role.
- You will have expertise in working with scaled scrum environments.
- You will also have a strong understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Besides, you will display a thorough understanding of agile project management principles, being familiar with agile delivery concepts and roles, including Scrum, SAFe, PMPO, RTE.
- Finally, you are a self-starter, able to work well in undefined environments and you have the skills to follow up and through with action items and dependencies.
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Project Manager to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal.
Our client's company is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.