Are you ready to be the one who will start a scientific revolution? If yes, then this job is made for you...
As a Project Manager Metrology Equipment you will:
- You will be responsible for delivering the project results within time, budget and quality by managing the technical and financial (budgets and expenditures) project aspects.
- You will also be responsible, in cooperation with and in assistance to your co-workers, to manage supply chain (requirements & deliverable) for certain sub-modules.
You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with the most creative minds in science and technology to develop a revolutionary high throughput atomic force microscopy a system enabling atom-scale resolution 3D metrology at industry-level throughput, based on three pillars:
- Unrivaled measurement speed;
- Parallelization capability;
- Advanced measurement modes.
You will develop a revolutionary machine which will certainly be a turning point for the future of science.
- At least 5 years of experience in the high-tech / nanotechnology / semiconductor industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in product and project management with working knowledge in metrology.
- Prepared written technical and financial reports on an independent basis;
- Direct experience in delivering systems and product to customers;
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, with suppliers and co-developers, to ensure timely realization of competitive, high precision, complex components and assemblies;
- The ability to quickly acquire technical knowledge from documentation and on-the-job training, and be capable of thoroughly investigating technical issues (analytically and hands-on in a lab or cleanroom environment);
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a commitment to achieving results on time;
- Excellent problem analysis skills
- Power of persuasion is strong
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Natural leadership qualities
- Team player
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? - Start your application today by sending your CV!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.