Project Manager New Product Introduction & Life Cycle Management | Glemsford, UK
- Glemsford, UK
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Project Manager New Product Introduction & Life Cycle Management to join one of our Clients in Glemsford, UK.
Our client is a global Baby Goods Manufacturer that is experiencing tremendous growth, working on New Product Introduction and Life Cycle Management projects.
Your Role as a Project Manager New Product Introduction & Life Cycle Management:
- Leading and managing both NPI & LCM projects and coordinate work content of cross-functional project teams.
- Motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Managing the cost, schedule and specification objectives of the projects and manage inter dependencies between projects.
- Ensuring robust project plans are developed and updated for each project.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that relevant Gate checklists & reports are completed.
- Liaising with internal customers to manage expectations from the start of the project until project end.
- Preparing regular updates & reports for the local Project Steering Committee and senior Stakeholders.
- Pro-actively manage all project critical paths to ensure these are as short as possible and constantly tracked to minimize any slippages.
- Working with relevant functions (Value Stream, Supply Chain, ISE etc.) to ensure that the priorities are understood and that capabilities exist across all relevant functions to deliver on time.
- Ensuring transparency around project change requests, unforeseen results/events and identified risks and ensure that they are properly managed and communicated
- Serving as the key contact for stakeholders (both on-site and off), and an escalation point for program/project issues. Effectively communicate appropriate information to stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding and support.
- Actively engage with all functions to develop robust plans.
- Management of multiple concurrent projects using common resource pool.
- You are a part of a team of 6 project managers reporting into the Office Project Manager.
Your Profile as a Project Manager New Product Introduction & Life Cycle Management:
- New product introduction & Lifecycle management experience is Essential
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry
- Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt or LEAN manufacturing experience would be desirable
- Excellent project management skills with experience of using project management tools such as MS Office.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to quickly galvanize cross-functional teams to deliver required project content.
- Essential to be practical and pragmatic with the ability to work on own initiative or within a group acting as a leader.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information to management, peers, suppliers and customers.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast paced manufacturing environment using pragmatic & practical problem solving skills.
- Results orientated, self-motivated, drive and initiative and ‘Can do’ attitude.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.