PT-PT Customer Service Representative | Istanbul, Turkey
- Istanbul, Turkey
At the moment Cross Border Talents is recruiting for Portuguese (from Portugal) speakers to work in Istanbul, Turkey. Are you interested in moving abroad?
Your Role as a Customer Service Representative:
- Customer service via phone, email and live chat;
- Professional service in the Technical field;
- Effective assistance and advice on the purchase products;
Training will be conducted over 10 working days from Monday to Friday. The training starts at 09 am until 6 pm and has a duration of 8 hours per day. During the training, you will receive an insight into your future work field which includes:
- Integration into our client team;
- Training for new computer software programs;
- Comprehensive product training about products and services of the client;
- Customer management training for telephone and e-mail contact;
- On-the-job training and independent implementation of training content.
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative Vacancy:
- High School or Degree;
- Native Portuguese;
- Ability to speak and write English fluently (C1 level)
- A team player with communication skills.
- Passionate about technology and the internet
Cross Border Talent's Offer:
- A permanent contract;
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Visa Support
- Accommodation: Our client offer the first 15 days of stay in Hotel, during this time will have a company looking for accommodation according to your expectations.
- The company also offers Turkish lessons, free Real Estate Agency fee & other Benefits.
- Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Turkish Holidays
- Health insurance is arranged and paid by the employer
- On-site canteen
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.