QA Tester | Prague, Czech Republic
- Prague, Czech Republic
Cross Border Talents is recruiting 2 QA Testers to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic.
The team is responsible for testing all software (desktop, web-based and mobile) applications in the gaming suite. The objective of the Software QA/tester is to verify that all software products are of high quality and have a minimum number of defects upon release.
Your Role as a QA Tester:
- Review requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts.
- Develop work estimates and testing strategies for assigned tasks.
- Create and execute formal test plans and test cases.
- Perform ad hoc testing of functionality in our Client’s software.
- Test assigned areas thoroughly and extensively so that a limited amount of supervisory checking is necessary and few defects are discovered by others.
- Find and document defects found during software testing in a manner that is: accurate, clearly stated, detailed, and timely.
- Report clearly to the QA Manager the status of assigned tasks, accurately estimating the remaining work to be done for the task.
- Recognize and alert management of potential problems/issues in advance.
- Validate that defects have been fixed prior to certification of the software.
- Perform regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification.
- Review the test plans of others (peer review) and make suggestions for improvement.
- Work with other teams to troubleshoot problems and resolve issues.
- Correctly prioritize tasks so effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
- Work on task assignments with limited supervision.
- Make accurate judgments about the quality of an assigned area.
- Successfully complete tasks within given time restrictions.
- Learn and adheres to s/w testing processes and policies.
- Understand and follow the development cycle processes for the products.
Your Profile as a QA Tester:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Two to four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of quality assurance or testing experience
- Experience with defect tracking software
- Web Testing Knowledge
- Good to have knowledge in HTML5.
- Basic Automation skills
- SQL background
- Demonstrated technical ability when working with complex component(s) or whole product/platform
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication
- Work Permit
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary up to your
- skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, unlimited paid vacations
- Relocation Package
- Pension Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (trainings, courses…)
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.