Robotic-Arm Manipulation Engineer | Sintra, Portugal
- Sintra, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Robotic-arm Manipulation Engineer to join one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Responsibilities as the Robotic-arm Manipulation Engineer:
- Develop manipulation software for industrial robotic arms both in the field and simulation;
- Develop detection software for AGVs to engage/interact with common warehouse tools;
- Develop tools to ease the robotic arm interaction/configuration for integrators;
- Deliver high-quality code for mission-critical systems running in thousands of robots.
Requirements for the Robotic-arm Manipulation Engineer:
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field;
- Strong coding skills in Python and C++;
- Experience in Linux environment;
- Solid understanding of robot arm manipulation, kinematics, and constraints;
- Valued skillset:
- ROS, MoveIt, OpenCV, Matlab, PCL, Open3D
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and OOP;
- Experience with version control systems such as git.
Skills that make a difference:
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Reinforcement Learning;
- Industry knowledge of robotic arms, AGVs and gripping technologies;
- PLC programming experience and mixed hardware programming;
- Continuous integration and deployment with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team;
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience;
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and development.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.