RPA Project Manager | Romania
Intermediate | Senior
- Romania, Romania
Cross Border Talents is recruiting an RPA Project Manager to join our client's company in Romania.
- Manages large or strategic customer-facing projects or takes a business management role in a large or strategic account or group of accounts.
- Managed at least 2 large RPA projects and have a good understanding of end-to-end architecture and design, and implement RPA solutions.
- Takes an end to end leadership role for RPA related initiatives/projects.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Develops and presents proposals and negotiates final agreements with third parties as required.
- Directs project staff including project engineers/RPA developers/RPA architects, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
- Accountable for the Project Budget.
- Presents service business value to customers for a new or existing business.
- Influences the customer in the assessment, planning, and management of complex network projects.
- May Project Manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer networks.
- May provide leadership to the Project Management Community to further develop the PM/PGM role, processes and operations.
- May operate in a Business Development capacity for new customers/markets/services.
- May carry responsibilities of team leadership.
- Maintains a customer satisfaction score of 4.5 or higher.
Business and Technical Knowledge
- Project/Program Management experience in the deployment of leading-edge, multi-vendor technologies in a highly complex commercial environment, preferably within the Telco environment.
- Experience in managing the end-t-end implementing process utilizing market-leading RPA tools.
- Has professional project management training credentials (PMI/PRINCE2 or equivalent).
- Has basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching, internet and sound knowledge of general Telco network architecture and related IT environment.
- Has demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working with large project teams, strategic account teams.
- Preferably demonstrated experience with working on project with on-shore and off-shore resources and activities to be managed effectively.
- Has demonstrated a thorough understanding of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping.
- Has demonstrated a thorough understanding of the legal issues with contracts.
- Has demonstrated advanced negotiation and presentation skills.
- Understands the organization, aims, and processes.
Education and Experience
- College degree or equivalent plus 10+ years related experience in networking/telecommunications industry OR min 4-5 years managing Automation/RPA/IT and/or support PLUS 7+ years in a Clearly defined Senior Project Management role.
- Requires professional PM certification, PMP or equivalent.
- Manages large or strategic, or multiple large customer deployments with complex or evolving project objectives.
- Projects utilize multiple third-party vendors and cross multiple functions, have high organization visibility and may include multiple locations or Regions.
- Manages multiple critical projects in tight time frames for mission-critical network deployments.
- RPA project planning and contract negotiation skills.
- Service level contracts.
- Ability to balance multiple large and critical tasks.
- Advanced Negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Major account experience.
- Partner services delivery model experience.
- Ability to work independently in remote customer sites.
- Understanding of RPA implementation methodologies.
- Ability when required to control multiple project managers in the delivery cycle.
- Familiar with the organization's goals, vision, and processes.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.