Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Russian Content Moderator to work at one of your Clients in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Have you ever dreamed of working for one of the biggest multinational technology companies?
Would you like to be part of the world of high technology and cutting-edge solutions? If yes, then you are the right person for us!
Your Role as a Content Moderator:
A content moderator serves two primary functions - to protect and promote:
While screening, monitoring, and approving content sound like easy tasks, keep in mind that content comes in many forms namely articles, images, videos and audio clips. This is why they have to be on their toes round-the-clock.
They ensure that all information and data uploaded by users won't violate intellectual property rights or contain inappropriate content that may scare away users.
When it comes to promoting, Content Moderators help build up an entertaining and compelling experience by keeping content focused on the interests of your community. Plus, they also respond to feedback or posts from the community.
Your Profile as a Content Moderator:
- Native/fluent level Russian (C1);
- Good understanding of English (B2);
- Strong analytical, problem solving and general troubleshooting skills;
- Team player and positive thinker;
- Passionate about learning and development;
- Good communication skills;
- Available to work on weekends, and with a predetermined schedule from the client.
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
Our client believes the staff is their most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Salary much higher than the average Bulgarian wage
- Accommodation in a hotel or apartment arranged by our client, for a period of up to 1 month, in the beginning of the employment
- Support in finding an apartment afterwards;
Monthly rental bonus, in addition to monthly salary
- Reimbursement of the flight ticket, received with employee's first salary;
- All our Client’s employees also receive: meal vouchers | additional health coverage | free transportation for early and late shifts;
- In our Client’s offices they have: free gym, yoga, massage, corporate psychologist, healthy days/weeks.
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.