Scrum Master | Utrecht, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- the Netherlands, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is actively looking for a Python Project Developer to join one of our clients. A rapidly growing data analytics and machine learning company, operating in a changing world of energy use.
As a Scrum Master :
- You ensure the team lives agile values and principles.
- Your support and motivate the team to follow the Agile processes and practices.
- You make sure that nothing stands in the way for the product development team to do their job.
- You protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions and clear obstacles.
- You establish an environment where the team can be effective.
- You coach and motivate the team and address and improve team dynamics.
- As a team member, you work in a high-tech environment with the newest (Google Cloud) technologies, not in the market yet.
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferably IT related, or Business & IT);
- You have experience with working as a Scrum Master (2-3 years min) - preferably certified;
- You have experience with working with multiple development teams;
- You have good and effective communication skills, in both English and preferably Dutch;
- Your experience with issue tracking applications (such as Jira);
- You should have a mindset of taking practical action (proactive) and solving problems;
- You should have the convincing strength to improve processes;
- You should have an affinity with application development.
- With your people and organizational skills, you support the team to be able to be self-organizing.
- You ensure the effectiveness of the teams by addressing distractions, disruptions, and obstacles so that the team is free to focus on producing the desired outcome.
- You dare to ask for help when necessary and you are an open and flexible person. You are both a great listeners and solution providers.
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment! Surrounded by talented people who challenge you, with room for fun during work. We encourage you to take ownership, be creative, so you can learn, experiment, and develop yourself by continuously working with the best technologies and solutions.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.