Cross Border Talents is hiring a Senior BackEnd Java Developer to join one of our Clients in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to participate in innovative Research projects where you will boost our innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on public cloud-based infrastructures. You will be asked to bring in your expertise in the AWS cloud technologies to support their teams in creating breakthrough innovations.
Responsibilities as the BackEnd Java Developer:
- Definition, design, implementation and integration systems in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
- Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding, and testing);
- Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
- Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
- Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking, and customer understanding;
- Promote trust, openness, and leverage external capabilities locally and globally.
Requirements for the BackEnd Java Developer Position:
- MSc in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines;
- 10+ years of experience in (Java) SW Development
- Experience with relevant tools & frameworks such as AWS, Micro Services, Development, Maven/Gradle, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Netflix OSS, HSDP, etc;
- Experience in an international organization;
- Experience in medical device development;
- Solid understanding and programming skills with databases;
- Experience in Unix environment;
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile team-oriented environment (local and global teams);
- Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential.
You will have the chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road-map.
If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with them!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.