DevOps Engineer to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal
Are you a PASSIONATE DevOps Engineer looking to develop your career working at the forefront of IoT innovation?
Do you have the hunger to explore the unchartered territory of Internet of Light PARTNERING with a dynamic R&D team? If the answer to the questions is yes, then we want to hear from you.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, preparation, execution, improvement and as a
DevOps Engineer on the Tridonic IoT team, you will support continuous integration and delivery for a world-class IoT platform which will allow our customers to easily manage their lighting and “beyond lighting” devices. You will support the existing connecDIM platform and utilize key learnings for the next generation net4more IoT platform.
- Responsible for collaborating with development, Quality Assurance (QA) and operations teams to define processes and best practices for reliable delivery of high quality software
- Works closely with development, QA and operations teams to ensure smooth deployment of production releases
- Work closely with development, QA and operation teams to continually monitor and benchmark scalability, availability, and reliability
- Design, build, implement and build continuous integration and continuous delivery frameworks for the entire IoT platform
- Lead the adoption of best-in-class practices, frameworks and tools
Participate in software design reviews, conduct peer code reviews and provide feedback to junior developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent in a related field
- Experience with build automation concepts using tools like maven, GitLab-CI, Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes.
- You will have expertise in setting up, managing and monitoring cloud instances using AWS or Azure as well as working in a Linux environment and writing scripts. You should be familiar with the following: Java and PHP development, micro-services architecture and design principles and with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Crate.io, Cassandra).
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a DevOps Engineer to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal.
Our client's company is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.