Cross Border Talents is Recruiting a Senior Electronics Designer Connectivity to work in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Our Client makes a major contribution to the development of many digital products, systems, and services.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge to work together in a multidisciplinary team to define, design, realize, and verify complex electronic circuits and systems that are part of connected solutions, encompassing the cloud, portable devices, and all devices in-between the major components of a system?
Do you want to empower yourself, take initiative, innovate and constantly strive to deliver better solutions?
Then, this is the job for you!
Responsibilities as a Senior Electronics Designer Connectivity:
- Supporting the system designer or architect in the definition of scope and problem domain, the translation of customer wishes into clear requirements, and the translation of applicable standards and regulations to their technical impact
- Design, realization, and verification of a system, subsystem or component, understanding and communicating consequences of the design on the architecture
- Working with a focus on customer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs
- Supporting the system designer or architect in the identification of technical risks and potential mitigations
- Development on basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications, and analysis and verification of their performance
- Finalizing design specifications, schematics, drawings, code, and writing test scenarios for the developed modules or components
- Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed hardware, software, and/or mechanics
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way, while keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Delivering input in the planning process to the project leader
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.