Senior IOS Developer | Immediate Entry
- Prague, Czech Republic
Collaborate with a small, high-functioning team of creative developers, designers and product managers to ship quality software solutions. Work to ensure the quality of your code, the team’s code, and the overall quality of the product.
- Ensure features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
- Constantly notify management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implement new features.
- Attend and actively participate in code reviews.
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develop and reviews unit tests.
- Test and debug code.
- Complete logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
- Strong OOP & OOD skills.
- Proficient in both Swift and Xcode.
- Experience with multithreading, and performance tuning
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship quality software solutions.
- Document the working systems and help in training of fellow engineers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- High level of English.
- Full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary up to your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- Pension Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (trainings, courses…)