Senior IT Support Engineer 2nd Level Support | Frankfurt, Germany
- Frankfurt, Germany
Cross Border Talents’ Client is looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer 2nd Level Support to work in Frankfurt, Germany. The Candidate needs to be already living in Germany!
Your Role as a IT Support Engineer 2nd Level Support:
- Installation/removals/relocations and services (IMAC) for standard Wintel client infrastructure within the clients campus location
- Hardware repairs (break & fix), incl. mobile devices, as well as handling of spare parts and swapping of replacement equipment
- Basic Network setup, shares and connectivity for Desktops, Notebooks, mobile devices, IP telephony and Printers
- Assistance, guidance and training of users regarding used HW, main applications and Data Recovery/Security.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising individuals on preventive maintenance and configurations which may positively impact product performance
- Takes responsibility for potential or desired follow-up services or problem escalation
- Administration of service tickets in own Ticket System
- Adherence to the given service parameters incl. timely and accurate reporting
Skills Required for the IT Support Engineer 2nd Level Support Position:
- Good knowledge of MS operating systems (Windows Vista, 7, 10) and MS Office 365 applications, as well as Apple OS, Android OS and COTS applications (commercial-off-the-shelf-products)
- Professional experience in the areas of networks, Active Directory, security; VPN
- Professional Hardware experience in Desktop, Notebook, Peripherals as well as Printer and mobile devices and tablets; certifications beneficial
- Excellent soft skills such as resilience, friendliness, experience in service, team player, well-groomed and confident manner
- Good English skills
- High level of initiative, customer focus and solving problem attitude
- Driving license B
Is this the job for you? We would love to hear from you!