Senior Java Full-Stack Developer | North Brabant, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- the Netherlands, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is looking for experienced full-stack Java Developers of different levels to fill multiple openings with our client in North Brabant, Netherlands.
Within a diagnostic tooling product development team you will realize the product roadmap for software development in an efficient and conducting way. You will achieve maintainable software architecture, which should be transparent and easy to extend. You will also keep a strong focus on software quality.
- Be end-to-end responsible for creating software in Java and Java EE, contributing to the development of several diagnostic applications in a scrum/Agile way of working.
- Take the initiative to address user stories and cooperate with other software team members.
- Work with team leads, architects, product project leaders.
- Apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object-oriented analysis and design, implementation in Java, testing, and integration.
- Gain knowledge of diagnostics and the application of the Litho process by their customers.
- BSc or MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.
- Knowledge and proven experience in developing software in an object oriented way using Java (8+) is a must.
- Preferably you also have experience with working in a Agile/scrum way.
- The following list of technologies, frameworks, are used in the team that you are joining and it is therefore considered highly preferable if you have proficiency with one or more items below:
- Angular (not AngularJS);
- Linux (bash shell or any other shell);
- Java (SE);
- Java EE (7);
- Knowledge and proven experience with design patterns like event sourcing, CQRS and the multi-reactor pattern.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a dynamic product development environment;
- Analytical view and pragmatic attitude;
- You take initiative, you are curious, ambitious, stress-resistant and eager to take up new challenges.
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- One year contract-to-hire employment;
- 30% tax ruling (if applicable);
- 26 holiday days;
- Relocation help;
- Dutch courses.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.