Senior Network Field Engineer | Frankfurt, Germany
- Frankfurt, Germany
Cross Border Talents’ Client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to work in Frankfurt, Germany. The Candidate needs to be already living in Germany!
Our Client supports many of Germany's leading organisations to source, recruit and manage the highly skilled IT and engineering talent they need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven world.
We offer some of the most interesting and challenging roles where you get to work with the latest IT Technologies with some of the biggest clients in Germany.
For our client, a global company that provides a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology with a major project in the financial sector, we are currently looking for a group of Network Engineers on a permanent basis.
Your Role as a Senior Network Field Engineer:
- Connect devices to UPS
- Rack and stack network, security device, and server equipment
- Decommission network, security device, and server equipment and drive media
- Transport network, security device, and server equipment
- Connect test console, configure base IP information network, security device and server
- Perform site surveys
- Escort 3rd parties within the service tower
Skills Required for the Senior Network Field Engineer position:
- Professional experience in the areas of networks, Active Directory, security; VPN
- Datacentre experience
- Technical background
- Excellent soft skills such as resilience, friendliness, experience in service, team player, well-groomed and confident manner
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- High level of initiative, customer focus and solving problem attitude
- Driving license B
Is this the job for you? We would love to hear from you!