Senior Project Manager | Berlin, Germany
- Berlin, Germany
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join one of our Clients in Berlin, Germany
Responsibilities as the Project Manager:
- The execution of a project from the request for price or signing of contracts through to its completion (collection of payment and handling of claims) seeking the best combination between:
- the optimization of the financial results and techniques specified in
- the contract
- the customer's satisfaction
- the project's budgetary (forecast and follow-up), contractual and
- financial management, incorporating good risk management
- management of his project team
- The synchronization and leading of the various projects assigned to him, ensuring adherence to deadlines and to the different specifications of each one.
- The coordination and planning of the operations assigned to each participant.
Requirements for the Project Manager Position:
- MSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Able to perform in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to organize work effectively and having a systematic approach in problem-solving.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.