Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Senior SIEBEL Analyst Programmer to work at one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for a Senior SIEBEL Analyst Programmer to be a part of a project. This role is an integral one in the delivery of quality, fit for purpose solutions developed on the Siebel platform, delivered within agreed deadlines, and to the required quality standards, in order to meet the business requirements of internal customers.
Your Profile as a Senior SIEBEL Analyst Programmer:
- Minimum 5 years of Siebel Development experience;
- Experience in all aspects of Siebel Development and Technologies including:
- Tools IDE, Schema (base and EIM), Integration, eScript, VBScript, Browser Script; Alternatives to Code;
- GUI Layer Logic Layer Architecture; Workflow; Reports, BI Publisher, SIEBEL EAI and Web Services (currently using version Siebel 8.1)
- Experience in Siebel Configuration and Environment Management e.g. Migration, Reference data, User
- Accounts, Enterprise Configuration/Management, Server Configuration/Management
- Experience in the following 3rd Party Tools/Technologies: - SQL/Plus - PL/SQL - DOS Scripting - Windows
- Server administration (IIS, Services, Log)
- Experience in some or all of the following would be very helpful: - SQL IDE (E.g. TOAD, SQL Developer) -
- Microsoft Development Technologies (e.g. VB6.0, C#, ASP.NET) - Source control tools (e.g. SVN) - SQL query analysis – Data warehousing (theory/practice)
- IT qualification preferably to degree standard or similar;
- Knowledge of Financial Services Systems would be an advantage;
- Experience with High-Performance Teams and Risk Management;
- Good communications skills.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people; Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack; Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies; Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.