Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (C# Java) to join one of our Clients in ??, the Netherlands.
The world’s biggest logistic process automation company that gained experience and recognition for their baggage handling systems and warehousing and parcel solutions. Currently present in different industries as airports, parcel, fashion and general warehousing and food.
Requirements for a Senior Software Engineer (C# Java):
- At least a Bachelor Degree and 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Solid C# and Java development skills;
- Working experience in technical product development is a BIG plus;
- Experience with CI/CD is highly appreciated.
Your Profile as a Senior Software Engineer (C# Java):
- A strong affinity with Engineering or Technical product development: you will build something that has direct impact on a machine;
- You will be part of the High Level Control group inside the Software Development department. The team is composed by SCRUM Master, Product Owner, Developers and Software Tester to form a SCRUM team to work on a project.
Your Tasks as a Senior Software Engineer (C# Java):
- The developers we are looking for will be working on the software platform on which the customer solutions run;
Stable platform that requires maintenance and quarterly releases, develop new platforms in a major front-end overhaul, maintenance/bug fixing.
Good to Know:
Some applications have a legacy code in PL/SQL, now most development is in C# and Java (EE). Angular is used for the front-end redesign.
- Excellent salary and benefits package;
- Joining a pension scheme from day 1;
- Plenty of development opportunities (vertical and horizontal);
- Permanent contract after 1 successful year working via outsourcing.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.