Senior Software Engineer | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Senior Software Engineer to join one of our Clients in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
As a Senior Software Engineer at our Client's company, you will be the driving force and responsible for the coaching of junior colleagues, realization of the architecture through the full life cycle of software for complex modules and machines.
- You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is the fundament to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.
- You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams. You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
- Experience with C++ on a mechatronics platform.
- Experience in Realtime software development
- Experience in writing software protocols and patch releases
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Work independently
- Leadership skills
- Ability to maintain an overview
- Sensitive for your environment
- Communication skills for in & external operation at different echelons
- Continuously improving
- Strong quality awareness
- Proactive attitude
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high tech systems
- Challenge to adhere to performance specs, quality, time and cost aspects
- You will experience every engineering process step
- You work in a very dynamic environment
- You co-operate in multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunities
- A lot of attention to individual performance and talent management
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.