Senior Software Tester to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal
Are you a PASSIONATE Senior Software Tester looking to develop your career working at the forefront of IoT innovation?
Do you have the hunger to explore the unchartered territory of Internet of Light PARTNERING with a dynamic R&D team? If the answer to the questions is yes, then we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Software Tester, you will be responsible for planning, preparation, execution, improvement, and communication of testing activities for our core IoT building management systems.
- You will be working at the forefront of IoT innovations, testing cloud applications and interfaces, web portals, mobile applications, and embedded devices.
- Your passion is to explore the uncharted Internet of Light business being part of the R&D team.
- Your contribution is quality assurance within an agile development process (Scrum) to continuously monitor and benchmark functionality, scalability, availability, and reliability during development.
- You will drive continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- You are responsible for the creation of test plans and test concepts and functional coordination of test activities for the testers.
- You will analyze our products and underlying specifications for testability.
- You will elaborate on test specifications, test cases, and test automation.
- You will perform actual testing and failure analysis. To create and present defect and test summary reports is part of your job.
- You will collaborate closely with globally distributed development teams, internal project sponsors and product support/Operations, ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the test environment (including tooling).
- You will contribute to enhancing our test concepts, test plans, test automation and continuous improvement activities all-around testing.
EXPECTED FROM YOU
- To be successful in this role, you hold a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of practical experience in software development and/or testing.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in programming, test automation frameworks, test and related tools (e.g. C#, Java, Ranorex, Wireshark). You will be proficient with build automation concepts using tools like maven, GitLab-CI, Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes as well as working in a Linux environment with good scripting knowledge.
On a personal level:
- Inspired by cross-cultural collaboration within a globally distributed development team.
- Ability to drive and implement change effectively and you enjoy sharing your know-how and experience.
- Pragmatic individual and a solution finder with excellent organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to work independently and take on responsibility.
If this is you and you are excited reading this then Tridonic offers the opportunity to build a truly global career with a market-leading brand. You’ll be joining a great team with the freedom to make an impact - and build the career you’re proud of.
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Senior Software Tester to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal.
Our client's company is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.