Are you ready to be to inspire the future of healthcare? Now it’s the right time for you...
As Senior System Engineer you will:
1. Generate design proposals for critical building blocks and propose solutions for critical issues in the overall product design or product manufacturing.
2. Ensure the mutual consistency and efficiency of the separate components in modular, easy-to-maintain building blocks that meets product specifications.
3. Work with development engineers in the further design and implementation of the subsystem parts or in solving of critical issues.
4. Analyse and connect large amounts of (experimental) data to optimize designs and find root causes of complex problems.
5. Advise the project management on technical solutions and on priorities.
6. Contribute to long-term development roadmap based on system knowledge and a sound understanding of technology and market trends.
Our client values those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. You will get a chance to help our client be unique in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our client’s team is the inspiration of the common purpose:
To innovate for healthcare, building on the remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. You will get a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
- A MSc or PhD degree in technical engineering (physics, biomedical, mechatronics, electronics);
- At least 5 years of industrial experience in complex system development and integration or similar multidisciplinary role, preferably in In-Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Device industry;
- Proven industrial experience with Product Creation Processes (product development) and working according to quality standards for medical device development (ISO 13485; IEC62304), structured working methods (DfSS, Lean, etc);
- Strong problem solver, familiar with formal methods for root-cause analysis (e.g. DMAIC, 8D, Shainin, TRIZ);
- Strong coordinating and organization capabilities, showing natural technical leadership;
- Self-propelling. Able to convince technical professionals and project managers based on solid arguments.
SOUND LIKE YOU? - Start your application today by sending your CV!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.