Senior UX/UI Designer to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal
Are you a PASSIONATE Senior UX/UI Designer looking to develop your career working at the forefront of IoT innovation?
Do you have the hunger to explore the unchartered territory of Internet of Light PARTNERING with a dynamic R&D team? If the answer to the questions is yes, then we want to hear from you.
As a Senior UX Designer on the Tridonic IoT team, you will be responsible for building user experiences for world-class IoT platforms which will allow our customers to easily manage their lighting and “beyond lighting” devices. Working with Product Managers and Developers, you will ensure the next generation products are intuitive and easy to use.
Your remit will include but not limited to:
- Work closely with product and developer teams to define new use cases and product features
- Design web and mobile user experiences with a focus on usability and graphic design
- Produce user guides, wireframes, storyboards and marketing materials
- Create graphical assets as needed for products
- Stay up to date on the latest design patterns and human interface guidelines
- Critically analyze, review and clarify customer requirements for software products
- Coordinate usability studies and provide feedback to the product team
- Create guidelines for best practices in UX/UI domain
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or in a related field.
- Experience designing user interfaces for both web and mobile applications, rapidly creating new designs, wireframes and graphical assets and experience creating user experiences for lighting or other related industries.
- Able to demonstrate experience with responsive designs for both web and mobile applications.
- You will be familiar with prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and InVision and will have relentless attention to detail and consistency.
On a personal level:
- Inspired by cross-cultural collaboration within a globally distributed development team.
- Ability to drive and implement change effectively and you enjoy sharing your know-how and experience.
- Pragmatic individual and a solution finder with excellent organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to work independently and take on responsibility.
If this is you and you are excited reading this then Tridonic offers the opportunity to build a truly global career with a market-leading brand. You’ll be joining a great team with the freedom to make an impact - and build the career you’re proud of.
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Senior Software Tester to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal.
Our client's company is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.