Server and Endpoint Security Manager | Veldhoven, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is looking for experienced managers with BPO background to fill the position of EMEA Operations Head with our client in Lisbon, Portugal.
As a manager of server and endpoint security, you will be responsible for set-up and maintain security policies, standards, and hardening guidelines for endpoints (e.g. workplace, printers, mobiles), servers, other network-connected devices, and the used OS’s, including virtual environments. This for existing technology but also for new technology introduced in the scope of this function.
- You will assess the current protection level of the network-connected endpoints (hardware, OS’s, and their configuration) and the compliance towards the company policies and legal obligation (e.g. SOX).
- You will also support workplace management, ESP’s, projects, and other initiated activities to assure an adequate protection level of endpoints.
- Last but not least you will monitor and report upon compliance and will coordinate and support root cause analysis related to the server, UM, and endpoint security incidents.
- Where applicable you will support investigations/computer forensics activities and protests upon servers, endpoints, and OS level.
YOUR FOCUS WILL BE:
- Servers, network-connected devices and their OS’s (e.g. Windows, Linux, VMware);
- Workplaces (e.g. laptop, desktop, VDI’s, Citrix);
- Active Directory (AD);
- Mobile device management (e.g. tablets, mobiles) security and mobile app security;
- Office automation devices (e.g. laptops, printers);
- Unified communication (e.g. telephony/VoiP/videoconferencing);
- Support pentests and computer forensics.
- Computer science/software engineering or similar;
- Relevant Microsoft certifications (MCSE, others);
- Relevant UNIX/Linux certifications (GCUX (GIA), SEC506 (Sans), others.
- Experience with management and security of servers and OS’s (e.g. Windows, Linux/Unix/VM);
- More than 5 years’ experience with management and security of workplace-related endpoints, including their OS’s (e.g. Windows);
- Experience with the security of mobile devices (iOS, Android) and mobile app security;
- Experience with supporting and conducting pentests and forensic investigation related to endpoints (laptop, mobile devices, servers, OS’s ) is preferred;
- Having a security certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA) or any other relevant security certificate is preferred;
- Experience with Active Directory configuration and unified communication services.
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous;
- Ability to interact with all levels including executives and senior managers;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and assignments;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in English is required;
- Flexibility to travel 10% (depends on location).
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- One year contract-to-hire employment;
- 30% tax ruling;
- 26 holiday days;
- Relocation help;
- Dutch courses.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.