Service Desk Team Lead | Lisboa, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Are you ready to develop your Service Desk Team Lead expertise and to be part of the innovative technology company?
- Provide daily operational support to the team (covering resource planning, monitoring and feedback, controller feedback and assistance).
- Monitoring performance against service levels, implement actions to achieve them and fulfil performance-reporting requirements.
- Answer telephone calls as required and deal with customers as appropriate.
- Accept and act on customer escalations.
- Provide guidance to team members by acting as a centre of competence on processes, systems and procedures.
- Undertake appraisals utilizing peer input
- Assessment skill requirements & coaching of team to meet required standards & targets.
- Support Account Managers with rationalization programs for Key Customers and set up of new customer accounts.
- Liaise with Various Helpdesks, Xerox & Third Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close.
- Support Account Teams during account reviews.
- Ensure best practices in Process and Quality for all accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field, appropriate certifications, and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as Team Leader within a shared services environment.
- Desirable Experience of resource planning.
- Previous exposure to a culturally diverse working environment.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in managing third party relations
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed performance related targets.
- Experience in interpretation and use of performance data.
- LSS Yellow Belt.
- Experience in Customer account reviews and/or Country reviews.
- Knowledge and Experience of Service Desk processes across multiple business units/countries
- Quick to interpret processes and manage others in adapting and applying process.
- Able to identify resourcing needs and take action in a fast moving environment.
- Able to identify training requirements.
- Coaching and counselling skills.
- Interviewing skills.
- Customer relationship skills to manage telephone based interactions, including escalations.
- Strong planning and organisational skills and able to manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to handle people management issues with tact, diplomacy and maturity.
- Able to inspire others to reach a common goal.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Language skills in Polish and English.
SOUND LIKE YOU? - Start your application today by sending your CV!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.