Service Excellence Trainer | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Are you ready to develop your Service Excellence Trainer expertise and to be part of the innovative technology company?
- Deliver face to face and virtual classroom training, by creating a positive learning environment ensuring that all delegates receive appropriate motivation, direction, coaching and feedback to achieve learning objectives.
- Provide agreed additional coaching, forum moderation or assessment to enable the transfer of learning into performance improvement, in line with the contracted learning plan.
- Create training material, including systems manuals, posters, handouts, newsletters and application support model documents.
- Plan and prepare for an effective, organised and well-structured training programme so as to maximise the learning opportunity and achieve objectives.
- Maintain, update and prepare course equipment and facilities, in order to run courses effectively.
- Arrange training invites and record delegate’s course completion in their Learning@Xerox profile.
- Maintain the Service Excellence Training Calendar and ensure all trainings are visible in SharePoint.
- Post event activity: encourage all delegates to complete evaluation surveys. To support the interpretation of the evaluation results and proactively use the findings to influence self and course improvements.
- Early Life Support: to follow up on new starters training by supporting them and perform quality checks to ensure readiness for go live. Identify any knowledge gaps and arrange refresh sessions and improve training.
- Provide input and feedback on learning activities to the L&D Developer in order to influence the design and delivery of the content based on delivery experience.
- Develop expertise to take responsibility to build and extend their relevant industry, product, competitive and IT expertise to provide effective training delivery.
- Work in partnership with, as required, other Learning and Development team members and external partners.
- Participate in defined projects to support GCC.
- Report to Service Delivery Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree on any related field.
- Relevant experience/knowledge in training area of business group or experience in a learning & development delivery environment.
- Relevant technical/professional certification as required for specific roles.
- Outgoing and able to coach & communicate, with both excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Awareness of Industry Best Practices (e.g., ITIL)
- Adaptability to focus on urgent issues/prioritization skills.
- Able to organize own workload.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to both customers’ and colleagues’ needs.
- Positive mental attitude.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Desirable to have ITIL v3 Foundations Certificate and Recognised training qualification
SOUND LIKE YOU? - Start your application today by sending your CV!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.