Are you ready to be the one who will start a scientific revolution? If yes, then this job is made for you...
As a Signal/Image Processing Engineer you will:
- Your work covers the development of physical, optical and mathematical models and methods required;
- You will collaborate with systems engineers, software and firmware developers, electrical engineers, hardware designers, and project management to guide the final algorithms through final implementation, into testing, and out to field production.
- You will propose and develop new or improved signal processing algorithms for parameter estimation;
- You will communicate crystal clear on the signal processing solutions and parameter estimation algorithms to stakeholders, without omitting the essentials.
- You contribute to technical product roadmaps and generate intellectual property protecting the company's products.
- Report directly to the CTO.
You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with the most creative minds in science and technology to develop a revolutionary high throughput atomic force microscopy a system enabling atom-scale resolution 3D metrology at industry-level throughput, based on three pillars:
- Unrivaled measurement speed;
- Parallelization capability;
- Advanced measurement modes.
You will develop a revolutionary machine which will certainly be a turning point for the future of science.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Engineering or Physics;
- Excellence and proven experience in signal, image processing and in code development;
- Experienced in signal processing and algorithm design. Good MATLAB and Python skills and experience;
- Ability to explain complex image-processing algorithms in a crisp way, without omitting the essentials;
- Simulink skills are required with ideally some subset of FEA, CAD, Thermal and other modeling tools;
- Affinity with statistical parameter estimation techniques, amplitude and frequency modulation; Drive creative solutions -within the bigger picture- with the product and customer in mind;
- Decisive and self-initiating in an ambiguous (experimental) environment;
SOUND LIKE YOU? - Start your application today by sending your CV!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.