Slovenian Customer Support Specialist | Leipzig, Germany
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Leipzig, Germany
Cross Border Talents is looking for Slovenian Native Speakers with at least C1 level in German for the position of Customer Support Specialist to work in Leipzig - Germany!
Our client is the expert in best quality customer experience. They are experts in building and maintaining personalized relationships between a brand and their customers. Our cliente offers its clients multilingual solutions in more than 28 languages. Our competences are incoming calls, outgoing calls, email/fax/letter correspondence, live chat as well as social media monitoring.
- Respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers.
- Maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database.
- Ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
- Ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training.
- Be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- Native Level of Slovenian;
- C1 Level of German;
- English level B2;
- Demonstrate ability to handle and resolve complaints according to client policies;
- Working with Others - Ability to portray professionalism and work well in a team environment.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFER
- Competitive salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Booking and pay for your travel tickets (train or bus);
- Up to two week’s accommodation in a AirBnB close to the premises provided by the company;
- Help you in order to find an apartment to stay either alone or share one with a colleague;
- 20 vacation days (4 weeks vacation per year);
- Training Programm.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.