Software Architect | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Software Architect to join one of our Clients in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- As a Software Architect at the company you lead the team technically and you are responsible for the definition and deployment of the architecture, from design, implementation, test and integration to maintenance of software for complex modules and machines.
- You will work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.
- You will cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
- You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
- Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 15 years' experience in an equivalent role
- Expert experience with high tech complex machine control
- Experience with coaching and leading software teams
- Large experience in independently defining an architecture and independently delivering according to that architecture
- Experience with Agile software development
- Large experience with Model Driven Design
- Expert experience with Real time control software and Real time
- Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
- Experience with industrial bus systems
- Broad knowledge of Design Patterns
- Broad knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Broad experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Work independently
- Leadership skills
- Ability to maintain an overview
- Sensitive for your environment
- Communication skills for in & external operation at different echelons
- Continuously improving
- Strong quality awareness
- Proactive attitude
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high tech systems
- Challenge to adhere to performance specs, quality, time and cost aspects
- You will experience every engineering process step
- You work in a very dynamic environment
- You co-operate in multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunities
- A lot of attention to individual performance and talent management
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.