Software Developer | Immediate Entry
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Our client employs experienced Architects as well as junior Software Engineers.They are looking for talents in the field of software engineering. It is essential that you have passion for your profession and possess the right technical, process, social knowledge and skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you’re possible our new colleague!
As a member of a small development team you are responsible for:
- Software Requirements Analysis;
- Translation of requirements into a functional and technical design;
- Supporting the system architect on software issues;
- Realization of the design in C++, C#, and/or Java;
- Unit Testing of developed software components and building/maintenance of the automated test environment and tools;
- Trouble-shooting and implementation of solutions;
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for technology and that is not afraid to analyze complex problems and build innovative solutions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics, or comparable technical field.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in development of technical software.
- Experience in implementing technical software in C++, C#, and/or Java.
- Excellent knowledge of UML / OO and applying design patterns.
- Experience in requirements analysis, software design, implementation and test.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM and/or eXtreme Programming.
- Used to work in according a structured process and quality management systems.
- Good understanding of English language and Dutch (or willingness to learn Dutch).
On top of this, we prefer experience with:
- Design tools like Rational Rose or IBM Enterprise Architect.
- Configuration management tools like ClearCase, Subversion, GIT, or Synergy.
- Requirements management tools like RequisitePro or Doors.