.Net Developer | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a .Net Developer to join one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Our client creates one of the world’s most cutting-edge and unique Cyber-Security software products.
As a .Net Developer you will:
- Create and maintain a robust and reliable software suite;
- Help in the delivery of critical products for our clients and offer excellent technical support;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Work closely and effectively with product owners to understand and address their needs;
- Integrate with data storage solutions;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Maintain technical documentation;
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- Large experience in a backend .NET role;
- .Net/.Net core, MVC, and RestFul API experience required;
- BS in Computer Science;
- Experience in Web development technologies;
- Experience working with SQL/Postgres and other relational DBs;
- Experience working with Docker containers;
- Experience working with Linux;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN;
- Fluent English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working both on Server side as well as client-side;
- Experience working with Angular, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, Web API, NodeJS, LINQ, Entity Framework Core, NGINX;
- Knowledge of communication protocols - UDP\TCP\Telnet\SSH;
- Experience working with Cisco devices;
- Experience in the Cyber Security industry.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative development environment
- Be innovative, but always productive and result driven
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills. Clearly communicate status, road-blocks and concerns to the team on an ongoing basis
- Ability to work and deliver independently
- Possess commercial experience mentoring younger developers
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.