Software Development Engineer -Testing | Burgas, Bulgaria
Intermediate | Senior
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Cross Border Talents is urgently looking for a candidate for the role of Software Development Engineer - Testing
Our Client is a leading digital customer experience (CX) innovator that designs, builds and delivers next-gen digital solutions for global and disruptive brands. They are a provider of multilingual digital customer experience and digital IT solutions to global clients in technology & games, communications & media, eCommerce & fintech, travel & hospitality, and healthcare industries.
As a Software Development Engineer:
- Responsible for all in-sprint Quality Engineering and Certification activities;
- Drive Modular Automation in sprint along with the development;
- Trialing in-sprint defects, Joining Scrum rituals (Grooming, Standup, Retrospective, Spike grooming etc.), Reporting overall;
- Sprint certification execution status with Scrum team and Management;
- Contribute towards a consistent TDD approach, and adopt stringent Quality Engineering practices;
- Responsible for early identification, requesting and creation of Test Data for upcoming sprints;
- Optimize the Quality Certification scope between sprint & End to End testing Work Release Architect, End to End Primes to achieve maximum optimization and smart test coverage.
- Experienced SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test);
- At least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing and Software Development;
- Experience with Robot framework;
- Experience in various Automation tools: (Preferred – Selenium WebDriver (for UI), Groovy in Soap Pro (for SOAP and Rest Services), Karate (for API)), SQL is required;
- Experience in setting up Automation framework (using TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Oracle DB, etc.);
- Understanding of script-less Automation tools (Such as Tosca (For UI), Worksoft (For UI)) is a bonus;
- Experience with Java;
- Experience in the Telecommunications domain is preferred.
Technical Skills You should have:
- Implement Test Strategies within sprint by working closely with Scrum Teams, Architect, E2E Primes, Release Architect, UAT, and vendor partners
- Visualize and plan well ahead for various stages of Software Testing Lifecycle
- Optimize the testing efforts
- Support and propagate the Quality Engineering practices
- Having an end to end understanding of Commerce platform functional components integration and operation
- Work from Anywhere in Europe;
- Stable job and career development opportunities;
- Supportive work-life balance policies;
- Continuous support and learning.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.