- Prague, Czech Republic
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development/maintenance of different features including API, Websites, Mobile Sites and desktop services for our different backend modules with high quality and innovation including the best practices and architecture of the software industry.
- Support the departments strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators
- Follow policies, procedures and standards relating to the team
- Attends and participates in staff meeting and related activities
- Constantly notifies management of project status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for the new features built by the team
- Implements new features
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews
- Assist the QA team during the validation process
- Develops and reviews unit tests
- Tests and debugs code
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time
- Troubleshoot issues in the field
- 2+ years of objected oriented design and development
- 2+ years working with Microsoft Visual C++ / C#
- 2+ years developing Windows applications
- 1+ years of Software Design Patterns
- 1+ years working with SQL Server
- A strong mathematics background
- TFS knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- High level of English.
- Full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary up to your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, 5 weeks of vacation
- Pension Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (trainings, courses…)