Software Engineer C# .NET | Prague, Czech Republic
Intermediate | Senior
- Prague, Czech Republic
Software Engineer C# .NET, to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic
- Be innovative, but always productive and result driven.
- Ability to work and deliver independently.
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills. Clearly communicate status, road-blocks and concerns to the team on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implements new features.
- Maintains and enhances the backend system used by operators to control the casino.
- Integrates payment processing solutions into the casino software.
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develops and reviews unit tests.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
- 5+ years working with C# .NET
- 5+ years working with SQL Server / Posgres or similar relational database.
- Deep understanding of .Net Core Infrastructure
- Extensive hands-on experience developing RESTful API / MVC in a micro- services environment.
- Experience with large-scale high availability production systems.
- Proven experience with cloud services and infrastructure for backend deployment, google cloud preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Experience with message broker (RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka) - Advantage.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.