Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Software Engineer Cloud Native to join one of our Clients in the Netherlands.
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in theregion of the Netherlands?
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
The software of the client is embarking on a journey into the next-gen software architectures and they are looking for a Software Engineer Cloud Native to join the team. As software engineer of the department, you have opportunity to design high-quality software that allows fast and efficient delivery of several functions.
- You will design, building and packaging secure, well-designed, efficient containerized applications in python, or other suitable programming languages
- You will cooperate with others to deploy your application by scripting and possibly infrastructure-as-code.
- You will break down stateless from stateful components and implement communication between microservices
- You will handle the unique security challenges associated with containers and microservices.
- You will be creating and documenting software tools required by architects or other developers
- You will be contributing to technical design documentation
- You will be transforming existing source code to cloud native oriented applications
- You will keep current with new technologies and developments in the Cloud Native space
- You completed a MSc in Electronics or Technical Software, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- You have over 3 years’ experience as a software engineer in a multidisciplinary setting
- You have a proven track-record in modern programming languages like C#, Java or Python and experience in classic languages like C, C++.
- You have experience with cloud-native software architecture, in particular with Docker and
- Kubernetes in production-scale use cases
- You have an understanding of mathematical and physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs
- You are able to write good code and catch bugs and style issues in code reviews
- You are skilled in UML, Software Design Patterns, microservices, REST.
- You have experience with software development tools like JIRA, Git, Jenkins
- You have experience with the Agile way of working
- You have extensive Linux experience
? You have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
? You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
? You are a team player; work closely with other parts of the organization
? You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
? You have experience in Big Data and Analytics is a plus
? Expertise in areas like software-defined networking or scale-out storage
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.