Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a Software Engineer to join one of our Clients in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Your Role as a Software Engineer:
As Software Engineer Industrial Automation you are one of the responsible employees for the design and optimizing of software regarding the production-installations. You will specify, develop and optimize the new software.
Other than that, you will practically analyze the production processes and support/guide suppliers with the development and writing of machine software and the implementation of this software.
In this position, you will be able to work independently and will have a lot of opportunities to show initiative, you will analyze the potentials to improve each assembly line.
Most of the time, you will work closely together with other departments in multidisciplinary projects and you will constantly keep your automation knowledge up to date.
Your Profile as a Software Engineer:
- At least a Bachelor degree in a technical field
- At least 2 years of experience within a production or machine building environment
- Experienced in understanding processes and setting up functional requirements
- Have strong knowledge of process technics
- Strong knowledge of control systems (PLC)/mechanics/pneumatics/hydraulics
- Have an excellent understanding of the Dutch and English language
- CompCompetenciesrking together, flexibility and result oriented
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.