Cross Border Talents is looking for an experienced Software Integrator / Tester to join our client in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
You will be a part of the Development & Engineering (D&E) sector which is responsible for the development of our client products. Within this sector the department of Software Infrastructure & Computer Systems (SICS) is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the software of the complex lithographic machines. Our client creates high tech machines; software engineers from SICS are facing several aspects of motion control, production control, data management and Interface control. A huge code base is maintained and under strict configuration management to provide maximum commonality between different machine types.
In a small team of software integrators and testers (combined role) you will integrate and test the project deliveries into a software assembly. This assembly is then tested by the team and then released for production. Your role will be to execute tests, integrate software into assemblies and to deliver assemblies to releases.
To be more specific you will:
- Integrate software from project teams into assemblies
- Qualify the assembly against a production release
- Optimize the integration process and tools.
- Support developers when they have questions about integration tools or processes.
- BSc. or MSc. in Electronics or Technical Software, Informatics or Computer Science
- At least 2 years’ experience in software integration preferably working with ClearCase and Git but experience with other configuration management tooling will be acceptable too.
- Test experience on system/assembly level.
- Software development experience is required to be able to assess the quality of deliveries of projects.
- Scripting knowledge.
- Knowledgeable with testing and integration methodologies.
- Experience with Linux is preferred as one of the main assemblies they have to work with is this operating system.
You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide. You constantly seek perfection and you are relentless in delivering the projects at the highest standards of quality.
Main skills needed for the job:
- Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, take ownership;
- Process minded;
- Analytical, product and quality-oriented;
- Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude;
- Real team player with quality orientation;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- One year contract-to-hire employment;
- 26 holiday days;
- Relocation help if applicable;
- Personal pension plan;
- Personal development budget.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.