Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a Software QA Automation Engineer to join one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic.
As an SDET, you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the software quality across multiple web properties extending to a wide range of mobile devices and tablets.
A successful candidate will have an interest in developing automated solutions for consumer-facing products, strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
Your Profile as a Software QA Automation Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field programming experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test / Automation engineer
- 4+ Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages
- Experienced in mobile (iOS and Android) and web test automation
- Experience using Selenium or equivalent
- Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an automation role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with page object models
- Experience with mobile automation testing
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Works on task assignments with limited supervision.
- Makes accurate judgments about the quality of an assigned area.
- Successfully completes tasks within given time restrictions
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Full-time position, on-site, in Prague, Czech Republic
- Competitive salary, based on your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices, and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, unlimited paid vacations
- MultiSport Card
- Pensions Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses…)
- Relocation Package
Our Client starts the day with breakfast in their kitchen. Then they have a small meeting to review what happened last day and what needs to be done this day.
During the day, when you feel tired you can use their relaxing space to play fuzzball, compete with others on PlayStation games or just relax in one of the sofas. There is also a possibility to work from home when you feel sick, or you have need of it when it doesn’t break the flow of the team. There are regular Friday afternoon meetings with beer and food in our Client's kitchen.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.