Software Release Integrator SVN | Veldhoven, Netherlands
- Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is hiring a Software Release Integrator SVN to join one of our Client's in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you want to manage and execute our software integration plan in order to meeting the product roadmap and quality standards? In this position you get the opportunity to get in the lead.
Your role as a Software Release Integrator SVN:
The Software Release Integrator executes and guards the software integration process. He defines and delivers the most efficient integration plans together with the SW Release Project Leader to meet our Client's product roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptation and therefore, the Software Release Integrator will have to anticipate and take the appropriate steps.
- Advice on planning, technical capabilities and optimizations towards development projects
- Improve integration tooling
- Improve the SW integration process and quality in total
- Overall improvement of the (functional) coverage
- Manage and maintain the software integration plan to meet our Client's product roadmap and quality standards.
Your Profile as a Software Release Integrator SVN:
- Bachelor or Master Level – Technical
- Already had the role of Software Build Manager / 5 years software development
- Subversion SVN experience in the role of Build Manager
- Knowledge of scripting/tooling.
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with Linux / Windows / Office applications
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Communication skills
- Able to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Searching own challenges
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Ready to be employed for at least 2 years
- Ability / willingness to attend additional courses
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.