Software & ROS Developer | Sintra, Portugal
Intermediate | Senior
- Sintra, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Software & ROS Developer to join one of our Clients in Sintra, Portugal.
- Develop within the ROS framework for autonomous vehicles;
- Deliver high-quality code for mission-critical systems running in thousands of robots.
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field;
- Knowledge of ROS (Robot Operating System);
- Strong coding skills in Python (C++ is a plus);
- Experience in Linux environment;
- Experience with version control systems - GIT;
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and OOP.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Previous experience in Robotics and/or autonomous vehicles
- Understanding of one or both these areas:
- Path planning, navigation algorithms and AI;
- Robot perception, sensor fusion and SLAM techniques.
- Databases like Redis, Mongo or other NoSQL
- Standards such as; Protocols knowledge including XML, YAML or JSON
- Testing Tools
- Mixed hardware programming
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team.
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience.
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and develop.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.