Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Solar Engineer to join one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal.
Our Client is a fast growing solar software startup based in downtown Oakland. Their flagship product is a solar extension for AutoCAD. Their customers are solar companies around the world who use our Client's software platform to design solar projects faster and better. At our Client, they are passionate about solar energy and seek candidates who share their goals to change the way the world’s energy is produced.
We are seeking a smart, motivated, customer-facing solar design professional to assist our Client's sales team with pre- and post-technical sales assistance. The ideal candidate works well in the nimble, dynamic start-up environment. For the right candidate, this position has room for growth and leadership.
Responsibilities as the Solar Engineer:
- Providing solar engineering product specifications for software development
- Working closely with the software engineering team
- Support sales team by providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Creating solar engineering and design documents for customers
- Generate and maintain applications materials
- Stay up-to-date on solar market trends
Requirements for the Solar Engineer Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant solar industry experience
- At least two years of experience in a solar project design role using AutoCAD software
- Strong English language skills
- Knowledge of the solar industry
- Experience with commercial solar design a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of International Electrical Code (IEC)
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Open Vacation Policy
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.