System Install Engineer | Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a System Install Engineer to work in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Your Role as a System Install Engineer:
Equipment qualification of the source vessel at the customer site:
- Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable EUV Plasma/Light;
- Work together with the NXE scanner install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner;
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the NXE scanner install team (Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures);
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
- Represent our client at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment;
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack (= de-assembly + preparing for shipment) of the source vessel.
Your Profile as a System Install Engineer:
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures (Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required);
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Eindhoven and at the customer site;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years;
- Analytical thinker, flexible, stress resistant and structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team;
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting;
- An interest in other technical processes;
- Awareness of various cultural differences.
Download our Curriculum Vitae Template, fill it and submit it!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.