Team Lead | Lisbon, Portugal
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Team Lead to join one of our client's company in Lisbon, Portugal.
Our Client is the largest quality assurance company in the world and is recruiting employees for a localization/software-testing project in partnership with one of the world’s largest tech providers.
The Team Lead role will be focused on:
- As a Team Lead, you will work utilising linguistics and technical expertise. Reporting directly to the Site Lead,
- You will be in charge of all team projects and initiatives;
manage between 5-15 trained employees and will be responsible for all areas of management
- provide ongoing mentorship to the team;
- Serve as a source of knowledge and technical mentor; handle team communications (ongoing reports, updates to
stakeholders) and ad-hoc project management tasks.
- Strong software background;
- Solid experience directly managing teams of at least 7 people;
- Be assertive, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and
- Be able to identify and resolve inefficiencies within their team and project.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.