Technical Advisor - German Speakers
- Athens, Greece
At the moment we are looking for German speakers to fill several vacancies. Are you interested in moving abroad?
- Respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers;
- Maintain Accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database;
- Ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy;
- Ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately;
- Troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training;
- Offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- Native/Fluent German and good English (B2/C1);
- Writing speed: 20 words per minute.
- Paid travel Expenses;
- Accomation in a hotel for the first 14 days, while at the same time there will be a company looking for a house according to your expectations;
- Renewable contract of 12 months;
- Health Coverage and Private Health Care;
- Attractive Salary with performance bonus;
- Working hours: 40h per week = is 8 hours per day / 5 days a week;
- Greek lessons
- Free Real Estate Agengy Fee