- Prague, Czech Republic
Responsible for developing high quality manuals, release notes, instructional texts implementation and any required documents for the company.
- Create external user instructional documentation on company products
- Write internal policies and procedures documentation
- Participate in the creation and coordinate the approval of marketing documentation on company products
- Update & edit existing marketing guides and other documentation on company products on a monthly base and upon new releases
- Collaborate with translators on new releases as well as any translation projects related to new market requirements
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple and/or multi-national teams, team-members, Project-, Release- and Development Managers to consolidate and provide the information needed
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Basic technical knowledge in network protocols, client – server architecture, APIs etc
- 2+ Years of experience in Microsoft suit: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Jira, confluence) – Advantage.
- 1+ years of experience in HTML design and code editors – advantage.
- Agile thinking and multitasking handler
- Team-player, but able to work independently
- Initiative, proactive and flexible person to adapt to a dynamic sector and changing priorities
- Full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary up to your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, 5 weeks of vacation
- Pension Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (trainings, courses…)